If your business has a EMS wireless fire alarm system, a Kentec or Taktis control panel and you are looking for a company to maintain, upgrade or install new equipment Tecserv UK can help.
EMS develops and manufactures wireless and hybrid fire detection products. The company manufacturers EMS FireCell, the first wireless fire system to meet EN54-25 and IRIS+ a leading wireless staff protection solution suitable for lone workers.
Founded in 1967, EMS is based in Kent where it develops software, hardware and other technologies which has enabled it to achieve an award-winning reputation for manufacturing excellence and product development.
- UK based manufacturer with 50 year history of innovation
- FireCell is suitable for virtually any building
- Based on 868HMZ technology
- EN54-25 compliant
Ideal for: Retail, Education, Healthcare, Offices, Restaurants, Hotels, Restaurants, Heritage Buildings
- Knowledge – collective experience in excess of 150 years
- Solutions – consultative approach, builds confidence, trust and ensures compliance
- Products –offering unique solutions from leading manufacturers
- Service – dedicated to protecting your people, processes and property
- Engineering – technical excellence, dedicated to service and quality standards
Protecting People, Processes and Property
- BAFE & IFEDA approved
- Fully trained engineers
- 24 hour call out 365 days a year
EMS FireCell wireless and wired devices can be seamlessly installed for either a totally wire-free or hybrid solution dependant on the demands and the risk
FireCell is fully scalable. From a single loop, with a few devices, up to a multi-panel network across a number of buildings.
Taktis & Kentec Control Panels
The range of control panels for FireCell is comprehensive in both size and features.
Taktis, for FireCell, is the latest in fire control panel technology from EMS.
EMS Iris System
A flexible and versatile solution to protect lone workers or users of gyms and spa’s.
IRIS can also provide asset protection for Museums, Art Galleries and anywhere else where objects with high value might be on display.