Want to work with us? Send us your project challenge and we can create a solution.
Want to work with us?Enquire Now
Our Standard Terms and Conditions Apply
- Payment is due 30 days from the date of the invoice, which will be submitted on a monthly valuation of work completed and materials stored on site. Final payment will be required after commissioning the system, no later than 30 days thereafter. The equipment will be covered by a 12 month period of guarantee against defective components.
- In accordance with our standard trading conditions, we will require a deposit with your order of 50% of the installation value. The balance will be due upon completion of the installation. Please remember to include VAT at the current rate.
- If you do not currently have an account with Tecserv UK, credit will only be extended providing suitable references are received. Your initial order will only be accepted on a Pro-Forma basis with payment to be received prior to any works being carried out.
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) – For the purpose of interpretation, the installation of fire alarms, security systems (including burglar alarms), closed circuit television and public address systems are
operations that are excluded from the scheme. Please refer to Construction Industry Booklet IR14/15, page 38. Payments should therefore be made in full.
All prices quoted are nett ex-works and exclusive of VAT. Prices quoted are valid for 30 days from the date of this quotation and for installation within a further 60 days.
The goods remain the property of Tecserv UK Ltd until paid for in full.
The proposal is based on all work being carried out on a continuous basis during normal working hours. Any work to be carried out outside normal weekday hours or during weekends, will be charged at overtime rates. No allowance has been made for waiting time, which may result due to circumstances beyond our control.
Acceptance of Works
Should you wish to proceed with the said works, Tecserv UK require an official purchase order from yourselves in order to commence the works. Please find attached a Customer Acceptance form for completion and return, alternatively we will accept Company purchase order form.
Responsibility of Others
The customer is asked to advise Tecserv UK Limited of the existence of and point out to the installation engineer, the location of concealed water, gas, electrical and other services prior to the installation. Should this information not be given we cannot accept liability for any damage or consequential loss.
The attached estimate is based upon the following services being provided by others:
- A 230v, 50hrtz permanent supply, terminating within 300mm of the control panel location. The supply should provide double pole isolation in the vicinity of the equipment and should be capable of being locked in both the normal and isolate positions. Conforming to the requirements of BS 5839-1:2013, Section 25 – Power Supplies.
- Any builders work, cutting away, lighting, painting and making good. Every effort will be made to re-lay carpets properly but our price does not include for the cost of specialist carpet fitters, should they be required to tension the carpets.
- Safe means of access to all working areas.
- The provision of any access equipment such as scaffolding towers, etc.
- The provision of any cable containment systems required.
The above proposal does not include for working around or near asbestos type surfaces. Should asbestos be found during the installation it will be your responsibility to make the area safe for the installation work to proceed. Additional costs may be incurred for installation work carried out adjacent to asbestos
It may be necessary for you to gain approval of the scheme from the relevant authorities responsible for enforcing fire safety legislation and/or the property insurer.
Should the design require modifications to conform to specific Authority requirements, additional costs may be incurred.
The system detailed within our specification has been designed upon information provided by yourselves, or within your specification and associated drawing, during our recent site survey and meeting.
You can download a copy of our Terms and Conditions by clicking here.