About Apollo Fire Detectors Ltd
Apollo Fire Detectors Ltd specialises in the design and manufacture of high-quality fire detection solutions for commercial and industrial applications. From their base in Havant, they have, for over 40 years, designed and built products that save lives and protect property from the risk of fire.
In early 2009, they were awarded the Royal Warrant by Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, in recognition of their official supplier status to the Royal Household. Apollo is no stranger to Royal approvals, having been the first UK company of its kind to hold three consecutive Queen’s Awards for Export Achievement.
If your business has an Apollo fire alarm system, and you are looking for a company to maintain, upgrade or install new equipment Tecserv UK can help.
As an approved distributor of Apollo fire alarm systems, Tecserv UK service engineers are fully trained to install and maintain the full range of products manufactured by Honeywell Gent.
- Award winning fire systems provider
- Manufacturing heritage dating back to the 1970’s
- Part of the Halma group of companies, operating in over 40 countries worldwide
Ideal for: Retail, Education, Healthcare, Offices, Restaurants, Hotels, Restaurants, Heritage Buildings
Why Tecserv UK
- Knowledge – collective experience in excess of 150 years
- Solutions – consultative approach, builds confidence, trust and ensures compliance
- Products –offering unique solutions from leading manufacturers
- Service – dedicated to protecting your people, processes and property
- Engineering – technical excellence, dedicated to service and quality standards
Protecting People, Processes and Property
- BAFE & IFEDA approved
- Fully trained engineers
- 24 hour call out 365 days a year
The Discovery Multisensor Detector comprises optical smoke and thermistor temperature sensors which give both a combined signal as well as a separate heat signal for improved false alarm management.
Manual Call Points
The XPander Manual Call Point is compliant with EN 54-11. It is wireless and is powered by two independent packs of three AA alkaline batteries with a typical five year life.
Visual Alarm Devices
The Loop Powered VAD is designed for indoor use. The Category C VAD is specifically designed for use on a ceiling and comes in two different coverage classes.