Underwood based fire & Security Specialists Tecserv UK is recruiting an accounts administrator to support its busy finance team.
Working at Tecserv UK means delivering a high quality service experience to high profile brands in a multitude of sectors.
Experience is preferred, but not essential as full training will be given.
Deadline for applications: 24 July 2023
Job Description: (No Agencies)
- Open all post & distribute as necessary; pass all supplier invoices and statements P/L Accounts Administrator; pass personnel orientated documentation to Accounts Manager; keeping credits applications, customer cheques & remits
- Match and input all received payments to S/L invoices
- Advise Service when maintenance invoices have been paid
- Sort all and any queries that may arise, both internally and directly with Customers
- Raise sales maintenance renewal invoices and letters on a monthly basis
- Raise sales installation invoices upon receipt of completed project files from Project Managers
- Raise and issue monthly statements to all customers
- Chase customers via telephone and email for outstanding debt
- Answering telephone, filing, etc.
- Archive monthly all paid customer invoices
- Credit check completed credit application forms; liaise with Accounts Manager regarding requested limit; type letters to confirm if credit account opened or not
- Update and upkeep of vehicle fleet; from installation of trackers to all vehicles to liaising with engineers & garages; obtain authorisation for works to go ahead from Operations Director; book vehicles in for MOT’s and services, etc.; issue P/O’s to garages to cover all works
- Provide support to Accounts Manager as necessary
- Provide Holiday Cover for S/L & P/L Accounts Administrators, when required
- Any other duties that may be required
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com