Tecserv UK is pleased to announce that it has successfully completed the approval process to become a CBRE approved contractor.
As an approved contractor, Tecserv UK will be authorised to provide fire alarms, intruder alarm, access control and CCTV system installation and maintenance services for new construction projects as well as buildings where the facilities management is outsourced to CBRE.
The appointment follows a rigorous approvals process during which Tecserv UK had to demonstrate core competencies as well as its knowledge, skills and expertise in installing and maintaining fire and security alarm systems. This included being able to demonstrate an active approach to health and safety as well as adherence to the strict compliance and regulatory requirements that are needed to be approved by a huge global company that is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Colin Milligan, Tecserv UK Sales Director said, “Tecserv UK has been working on behalf of CBRE for a number of years. We are delighted to have been added as an approved supplier and look forward to working with them much more.”
Liam Clifford, Tecserv UK Business Development Executive added, “Having been established for over 15 years, Tecserv UK has steadily developed its reputation for the quality of the products we install and the reliability of our maintenance and support services. As a BAFE approved contractor we have distributor agreements with most major manufacturers and the necessary accreditations that enable us to be awarded contractors by blue chip companies like CBRE. This appointment has created long term opportunities for Tecserv UK, with huge potential for the company to expand.”
The CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s leading commercial real estate services and investment company, serving real estate investors and occupiers in more than 100 countries around the world.
Its key services include:
- Occupier Outsourcing, including integrated Facilities, Project and Transaction Management and Strategic Consulting Services (provided by its Global Workplace Solutions group)
- Property Management (provided by its Asset Services group)
- Property Leasing (provided by its Advisory and Transaction Services group)
- Property Sales and Mortgage Services (provided by its Capital Markets group)
- Appraisal & Valuation (provided by its Valuation & Advisory Services group)
- Investment Management (provided by its CBRE Global Investors subsidiary)
- Development Services (provided by its Trammell Crow Company subsidiary)
CBRE has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate companies) and produced revenue of $14.2 billion in 2017.
CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It has been one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row.